Friday, August 10, 2012

HELLO WORLD! - An Introductory Letter

Greetings!

My name is Christopher Lyttle and I'm a freelance composer, sound designer & digital artist based in Toronto, ON Canada. I took some time off from Blogger to pursue other interests but I have triumphantly returned, with more music to share!

I recently released an album called Nectar that is available for free! Also, if you're feeling generous you can make a donation!

For an immediate download of Nectar in your choice of MP3 320, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire, click HERE.

This album is mostly comprised of tracks that I've recorded over the last 2 years. There are a few songs that are even older that I reworked for this release and a couple more that are only a few months old.

Released on April 20th, 2012. Written, recorded, programmed & produced by Christopher Lyttle.

Here's an example of what you're in for:



Thanks for listening! Please share with you friends, family & neighbours!


Sincerely,
--
Christopher Lyttle
Drummer, Sound Designer & Digital Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment