Sunday, August 26, 2012

Beside the Razor


Christopher Lyttle - Beside the Razor from Christopher Lyttle on Vimeo.

This song is from a collection entitled Nectar that I released in April 2012. This track was originally created when I was working on music for a forthcoming iPhone game and then it was completed much later when I realized that it wouldn't work for that project. With such heavy, live drums and dark synths and strings; I knew it was destined for one of my experimental collections.

For a look at some of the gear I use to make music, click here.

Nectar is mostly comprised of tracks that I've recorded over the last 2 years. There are a couple songs that are even older that I reworked for this release and a few more that are only a few months old.

Released April 20th, 2012.
Written, recorded, programmed & produced by Christopher Lyttle.

For an immediate download of Beside the Razor in your choice of MP3 320, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire, click here.


To check out the "official" video for this piece, click here.

Thanks for listening! Please share with you friends, family & neighbours!

Sincerely,
--
Christopher Lyttle
Drummer, Sound Designer & Digital Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment